sims holding plate in wrong hand when eating

by lizard20141

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims holding plate in wrong hand when eating

★ Novice

this has happened a couple of times, and i have a video of it if you need to see it to see whats going on and fix it, but on the sims 4, sometimes the sim is holding the plate in the wrong hand to eat, and appears to be eating with the plate. there is no plate in the other hand. it has happened to me about 5 times, but it does not happen every time. i also have some ideas for the sims 4 that the sims 3 had and i really miss it. its the pets and the robot maid. really those are the only two things i miss from the sims 3. i also would like a chest or storage of some sort to store upgrade parts in. if i need to submit these ideas somewhere else please tell me. thankyou

Message 1 of 4 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims holding plate in wrong hand when eating

Hero

Oh, I see. The plate stuck to hand thing.

Go traveling and it should be fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (522 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Yes, please post the link to the video

As for suggestions, please post them at the official Sims forum, not here

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (502 Views)

★ Novice

here is a youtube link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaS_NaWEcW4&feature=youtu.be

Message 3 of 4 (492 Views)

Hero

Oh, I see. The plate stuck to hand thing.

Go traveling and it should be fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (523 Views)