by crinrict

Original Post

sims 4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? I don't know.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Get to work, City living, Cats and dogs and Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't interact with any objects and the acting career won't work.
What do you expect to see? I wan't the acting career to work and being able to play the game and have my sims interact with diffrent objects without having to restart the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

I downloaded the Get famous expasion pack a few days ago and i haven't been able to use the "acting career" feature. When my sim arrives at the studios there's no staff (actors, director makeup, etc) and I can't interact with any of the objects, and sometimes my sims isn't even able to go there…

Other bugs has also occured: Sometimes the game says that all of the sims in my household is at home but their "profile" is faded as if they're at work and i can't click on them. If they eventually would come home though, i still can't control them or interact with ANY objects at all. 

I do use some mods/CC but problems like these has never occured before and i haven't added any new recently.

I've tried to repair and restart the game a couple times but nothing works…

Anyone who knows what to do or has the same problem? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

Re: sims 4

Hero
Could you please test this on an unmodded game ?

Mods get outdated with patches and need updating.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (226 Views)