Re: sims 4 keeps coming up with numbers instead

by justproud2b

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 keeps coming up with numbers instead

★★★ Newbie

So i just started playing again today with the new pools update. And the writing that comes up to describe the new items, as well as the tutorial on the pools and the command/actions for the sims to swim in the pool and such are in numbers, not writing. i dont understand. Please help

Message 1 of 5 (1,465 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The issue is being tracked on another post http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Info-Request-Codes-instead-of-text/td-p/3903165 at this point it seems reinstalling the game is the only fix for it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,584 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The issue is being tracked on another post http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Info-Request-Codes-instead-of-text/td-p/3903165 at this point it seems reinstalling the game is the only fix for it.

Message 2 of 5 (1,585 Views)

Hero

Before reinstalling, please read the first post of the thread linked and answer the questions. I need some guniea pigs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,446 Views)

★ Guide

I totally forgot to keep the first files you asked for before reinstalling. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,444 Views)

Hero

That's fine. Have enough.

I'm locking this thread. Please use the linked one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,433 Views)