sims 4 bug keeps resetting time for sims work

by simonecaroline

Original Post

sims 4 bug keeps resetting time for sims work

★★ Newbie

I have had this game for ages now, and always do the updates before playing but since december I've been having the same problem. Whenever it's time for a sim to go to work I will get the hour pop up message but when it's time to send them to work the work clock resets back to 24 hours then they can't go to work. I have tried loading the game up on different days and the issue is still occuring. Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Message 1 of 4 (1,148 Views)

Re: sims 4 bug keeps resetting time for sims work

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?  If so, please remove them

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Novice

Was there ever a fix for this? I mean, besides just removing mods? This game is unplayable and boring asf without mods. Did we ever find out what mod is causing this? Because lately I'm having the same issue. 

Message 3 of 4 (644 Views)

Hero
@dead_grottty Please create your own thread. This one is ancient. Make sure you test without mods/cc before reporting in the bug forum.

If you need help, use the game issues/mod forum here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-and-Mod-CC-Issues/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-issues-mods-en

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (622 Views)