Re: sim4 few mina

by crinrict

Original Post

sim4 few mina

★ Novice

the sim want food.bed.bath every few mins it is a bug please fix it and few other having same thing, no speed it just fine 

Message 1 of 6 (310 Views)

Hero

Not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate some more ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (305 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think he's referring to something I might have just noticed. My hunger, bladder, hygeine and occasionally sleep meters seem to randomly drop really quickly. They'll be going along perfectly fine and then I suddenly need to take care of everything.

Message 3 of 6 (302 Views)

Hero

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (297 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am but it's just a few cosmetic type things. I haven't messed with the gameplay as far as I'm aware.
Message 5 of 6 (294 Views)

Hero

Not sure what you mean by cosmetic type things. Things like hair and makeup or clothing or actual mods ? 

Any unupdated mod can lead to issues and you will need to try the game without them to make sure it's not the mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (291 Views)