sim went to university, but I don't own the expansion pack?

by pheolon

Original Post

sim went to university, but I don't own the expansion pack?

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.81.72.1030 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Parenthood, Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know? My sim is just a freelancer, and suddenly it said she had to go to work and she went to university!
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim went to university without my permission or the expansion pack.
What do you expect to see? My sim going to university?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I was just playing the game, I have three sims, when suddenly I see the oldest, an elder sim, a mother and grandmother of the other two, has to go to work. This confused me, as she is a freelancer (specifically, programming) and this had never happened before. I see she is leaving for university, and I can't even stop her. I looked it up but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone know why this happened? 

I stopped typing this to see if when she came back anything would happen, and it said she earned money, then she died. What. Is this just a death glitch?? I don't. Understand. I just. What??

Message 1 of 2 (427 Views)

Re: sim went to university, but I don't own the expansion pack?

Hero
@pheolon Could you post a picture of the message you're getting ?

Are you on PC or console ? You put PC for the platform but then that you don't used mods cause you're on console.

Does she come back at the end of the day ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (372 Views)