sim refresh doesn't work properly.

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? lg phone
OS Version adroid 6.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 184-697-334
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug in sim window (separated window shows slide component) you made we can refresh simming chance with sim button. after i simmed i clicked it to refresh. and it demanded 25 crystal and i pressed ok and i clicked the sim button instantly. but it demanded 25 crystal again. so i thought i didn't press right button. but after sim, when i checked farming toon window i need 100 crystal to refresh. if this work properly, you should warn people when having spare sim chance already before refresh or at least inform the right crystal number (in this case 50) to let people know somthing is wrong.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? do what i have done. and this is not the 1st time this stupid issue happened. i just passed when this happened before because im lazy. but not twice. im in rage. i don't care chip 100 crystal but you owe me 16 sim chance of ig2000 if you can't do that because of technical issue. send at least 6 ig2000 shards to my pocket.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country south korea

have a good day.

Message 1 of 2 (220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sim refresh doesn't work properly.

Hi, @aprillier and thanks for the report!

Sometimes this issue occurs when there is a brief connection issue after refreshing the node, and the game doesn't realize that you've refreshed it. For me, if I think I've refreshed but it doesn't appear to have worked, I'll back out of the window, and return to it, and that usually will prompt the game to recognize what I've done.

You can reach out to SWGOH Customer Support, and let them know about the bug, and that there was an accidental purchase that took 50 crystals, and skipped 8 sims. In many cases, they can refund the missing crystals. They might even provide an extra 50c so you could buy another refresh and get those 8 sims back! Good luck!

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)

All Replies

Re: sim refresh doesn't work properly.

Hi, @aprillier and thanks for the report!

Sometimes this issue occurs when there is a brief connection issue after refreshing the node, and the game doesn't realize that you've refreshed it. For me, if I think I've refreshed but it doesn't appear to have worked, I'll back out of the window, and return to it, and that usually will prompt the game to recognize what I've done.

You can reach out to SWGOH Customer Support, and let them know about the bug, and that there was an accidental purchase that took 50 crystals, and skipped 8 sims. In many cases, they can refund the missing crystals. They might even provide an extra 50c so you could buy another refresh and get those 8 sims back! Good luck!

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...