sh_challenges.gnut #5695 error

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number xx
Enter RAM memory size in GB xxxx
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? x
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? xx
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? x
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. xx
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. xx
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? xx
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) x
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? x
What should be happening instead? x
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? this bug report website is utter garbage I had to fill this out 3 times and it still won't SUBMIT

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GlutenFreeVapez
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. GlutenFreeVapez
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Randomly in a lobby, after a match in the lobby, getting into a lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Randomly in a lobby, after a match in the lobby, getting into a lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? any
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24/7
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I just start the game, loading into the lobby, I get this error: THERE WAS A PROBLEM PROCESSING GAME LOGIC PLEASE TRY AGAIN! sh_challanges.gnut #5695 [ui] Array index 1 is out of range (array size 0) https://i.imgur.com/rOe5gm1.png This after this happens, I have to reconnect to the game (from the intro screen where the server selction takes place). It can be annoying because sometimes it happened after every game. Sometimes this error occurs when going back to the lobby after finishing a match. Sometimes this error occurs when joining other lobbies Sometimes this error occurs when starting the game (getting into the lobby)
What should be happening instead? No error and I can play the game without having to reconnect every time this bug happens
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It only happens on my old account which has more stats, so I assume it's related to some type of challenge or loading the data from the servers about a challenge.

r5apex_SrFIYq2LtY.png

Message 1 of 4 (1,145 Views)

Re: sh_challenges.gnut #5695 error

★★★★★ Novice

get a better bug tracker, use github or something.
This is a headache.
There are so many better open source feedback trackers.

Message 2 of 4 (1,141 Views)

Game unplayable.

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Deerfy
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. n/a
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? n/a
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? n/a
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Game Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting to play
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/10/2021 EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes in lobby and says “There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. sh_challenges.gnut#5695 [UI] Array index 1 is out of range (array size 0)”
What should be happening instead? Not freezing and doing this
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have reset wifi, console, apex legends, rebooted console, reinstalled game, deleted game files, changed server and nothing helped. The game is unplayable.

Picture

Message 3 of 4 (651 Views)

Game Logic Error Xbox One. sh_challenges_gnut #5695

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? keanutim86
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main lobby before match making
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I can't even get a game to matchmake
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None. If I leave the main screen it happens
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11/05/21 08:05
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When at the load screen (the main one where you can choose data center) I have to manually change data centers just to load the game. If I don't I get error message "There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again sh_challenges.gnut #5695". Once I change data centers I'm able to load into the screen where you can match make, choose legend, track battle pass etc, but if I change tabs and go back to the main screen, I get the same message as above. I have tried completely cycling power on my console and I also cleared all the local save files. I did create an alternate account and have had no issues and was able to change screens, match make and even load into an actual game. Any help is appreciated.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to play the game with my established account.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. It doesn't seem to happen to most xbox users but I am unable to play the game with my main account and I really don't want to repeat all of the time and money that I've spent into another alternate account.

When at the load screen (the main one where you can choose data center) I have to manually change data centers just to load the game. If I don't I get error message "There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again sh_challenges.gnut #5695". Once I change data centers I'm able to load into the screen where you can match make, choose legend, track battle pass etc, but if I change tabs and go back to the main screen, I get the same message as above. I have tried completely cycling power on my console and I also cleared all the local save files. I did create an alternate account and have had no issues and was able to change screens, match make and even load into an actual game. Any help is appreciated.

Message 4 of 4 (593 Views)