several issues high school years

by levicoprus

Original Post

several issues high school years

★★★ Newbie

hi! i just started playing with sims 4 high school years, but 2 hours in the game and i already discovered some bugs what makes it hard to enjoy my game.

- whenever i practise football with another sim, i only get the red negative friendship reward so they end up hating me when we were friends at first. 

- i dont experience any socially awkwardness with my socially awkward sim. but her brother in gameplay, who's not socially awkward, gets all awkward around other sims.

- someone asked my sim to join them as a prom date and he said yes but at the ball he had no date. 

i hope someone from the team will see this and resolve the problems. thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (674 Views)

Re: several issues high school years

Community Manager
Moving this over to The Sims 4 Bug Reports board.

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (654 Views)

Re: several issues high school years

Community Manager

Hi there @levicoprus,

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

solaire.png

Message 3 of 3 (637 Views)