sending to wrong server

by Frmr1371USMC

Original Post

sending to wrong server

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I go to operations, choose a map, click 'join a game'. Then the game reroutes me to another game. Yesterday it kept sending me to conqeust games. Today it keeps sending me to air assault games.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? do what I did
What happens when the bug occurs? End up in a completely different game mode.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number unk
Enter RAM memory size in GB unk

click on operations go to join a game, game sends me to a server with different game type

Message 1 of 5 (987 Views)

Re: sending to wrong server

★ Novice

Getting air assault here. Click to do the Brosilov Keep operation and load matchmaking screen. It act like I’m going to load in but changes to air assault. Really sucks trying to do the challenges when you can’t load into a server for the operation the challenge is for. This has been happening for the past 2 days. 

Message 2 of 5 (955 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Here too on PC the same problem. I chose Brusillov Keep and it took me to an empty Soisson Conquest server?? I've done more then 70 Operation Campaigns so it used to work but now it doesn't anymore.

As a work around you can look for Operation with the server browser and look for the current Operation Campaign maps and join one with the use of this list.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 3 of 5 (922 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @SterlingARCH3R Thanks for the report!

I have sent this on to the team. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 4 of 5 (830 Views)

★★ Pro

The quick join option has been broken for over a year. Do yourself a favour and use the server browser. Only way to find the correct type of game in your region.

Message 5 of 5 (786 Views)