season 6 level 110 battlepass skin disappeared

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Radeon™ RX 570
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Kweent
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Ballamiz
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Rampart/Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. weapon menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. i was looking at my G7- wepaon skin
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? after it was the new season that i noticed in it
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) start of the new season i guess 3 november
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? no thing just i got the skin before season then when new season started i can't find my skin
What should be happening instead? i sould find my weapon skin & badge level 110
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? don't know but i should find my G7 scout:Hypersonic skin

The issue is that i'm missing the skin for scout g7 that was given for 110 level of battlepass in season 6.
i reached level 110 & claimed the skin before the new season start then when i switched to steam i noticed that the skin was missing & even saying i only reached 109!! not 110 to claim the skin.

Hope to get some clearance about it and of course the fix of it!
Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: season 6 level 110 battlepass skin disappeared

Community Manager

Hey @TTL-Kweent

I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. When you have the chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (715 Views)

All Replies

Re: season 6 level 110 battlepass skin disappeared

Community Manager

Hey @TTL-Kweent

I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. When you have the chance please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (716 Views)