by DantesPop

Original Post

[SD] Woohoo in Sauna freezes game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, most recent is eco living. All game packs. Stuff packs: bowling, fitness, movie, patio, and tiny living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two sims woohoo or try for baby in a sauna on their home lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims freeze in place and will remain stuck there until you reset the objects or exit and re-enter game.
What do you expect to see? Continued gameplay.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I added spa day to the game.

If I have two sims woohoo or try for  baby in a sauna on a home lot it will hang the sims and the sauna. You cannot get those sims to perform any other action nor can any sim outside the sauna then interact with it. I have tried repairing the game and a full reset. I have also tried several different couples, they all have the same issue. While not a major issue, this is quite annoying. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 12 (1,902 Views)

Re: sauna woohoo

Hero
@DantesPop Did you also test a different save ? I tested this on my save and had no issues.

Did you try the different couple in a different house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,851 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I have tried 3 houses total in 2 different locations, windenburg and sulani.

Message 3 of 12 (1,826 Views)

Hero
@DantesPop Could you also test a different save to see if it's related to your save game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (1,815 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did try it in a separate save with a new couple and had the same results. The only common point between them is that the sauna was part of a larger spa themed room. I did find that when I built the spa it's own room where it was the only major object in it and the room was the same dimensions as the spa it seems to work as expected. Could just be a coincidence, but that is what I noticed.

Message 5 of 12 (1,754 Views)

★★ Guide
@DantesPop Sounds similar to when the lighthouse woohoo was broken. Hope it gets fixed.
Message 6 of 12 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I never heard of the lighthouse issue, but I am commenting on that because I am using the lighthouse pre-fab home in Windenberg, is that related?

Message 7 of 12 (1,692 Views)

Hero
@DantesPop Could you upload the build you're having issues with to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (1,671 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Do you want me to upload both? As I mentioned, in one it is an issue in the other it is not. I do not have a save of the current after I fixed it by putting walls around the sauna. 

Message 9 of 12 (1,640 Views)

Hero
@DantesPop One should be enough for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (1,610 Views)