rookie premiere - endorsement pass: solo battle wins not counting

by satfreaktom264

Original Post

Re: rookie premiere - endorsement pass: solo battle wins not counting

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Blueberry 

there is not a single post in this thread that gives the information that "create a new lineup" or "remove visuals" can solve this issue.

Message 71 of 89 (561 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's not counting again. 

Message 72 of 89 (546 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, everyone.

This may be related to the type of lineup you have as others have pointed out earlier in the thread. If you're still experiencing trouble with it tracking, please reply back with an image of your roster.

Steps we've seen so far work:

• Go to your roster and with the lineup tool, sort your team by BEST OVR
  • Go to team lineup and go to team visuals. Remove all of them and try playing a challenge again.

Hey, MUT fans.

We recommend trying these step above. We've raised this up to the team and after reviewing these reports we are unable to reproduce the results being reported here.

When you are all going to play a H2H Season game or Solo Battles game, are you going to it from the Missions tab (Selecting Rookie Premiere>Rookie Endorsement Pass>H2H/Solo Battles) or are you going to the Play Tab and then to the game modes?

Have you had a H2H game already in progress prior to Rookie Premiere's release and when you select H2H, are you selecting the Regular Season tile on the left or the right side when choosing a H2H event? 

When you play a H2H game, is the opponent quitting on you from the games you win or does the game finish all the way out?

Blueberry.png
Message 73 of 89 (531 Views)

Solo challenges no longer counting towards Rookie Premier

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? GyroNeonpup
Date/time issue occurred 06/28/2021
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug In the rookie premier challenge I got credit for 17 out of 25 solo challenges and then it stopped giving me credit for the solo challenge games. They haven't shown an additional game in the last 4 solo games i've played.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? give credit for the solo games when they are played
What happens when the bug occurs? When I play a solo challenge game it doesn't show on the counter
What do you expect to see? I expect to continue to get credit for each solo challenge game played
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

The solo challenge games aren't counting towards the Rookie premier challenge to play 25 solo challenge or 25 H2H games

Message 74 of 89 (542 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i can confirm this as well, i have tried launching solos from the missions tab and through play. neither counts towards the h2h and solo challenge, stuck on 20/25. but it is counting towards the 125 wins.....so clearl this IS a widespread issue. i have done the steps....best overall and remove visuals, it DOES NOT WORK!

Message 75 of 89 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

as expected: no difference. sorted team by best overall, no visuals equipped, going into solo battle through play tab. after 1 win my counter for this is still at 4 like for 2 weeks...all other achievments got a +1.

why should a lineup that works well on all other rp endorsement achievments should not work correct only on this special one? that makes no sense.

i would think that the combination of singleplayer and h2h games could maybe cause an issue on this counter.

Message 76 of 89 (504 Views)

★★★ Novice

Every suggestion has not worked. Will this issue get fixed before the deadline??

Message 77 of 89 (432 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm in software development and fully understand bugs.  What I don't understand is how EA continues to just tell us they have reported it up to "the team" and provide zero customer satisfaction.

The better pieces of "the team" are no doubt working on Madden 22 while this issue is most likely being worked on by some summer intern.

Just give everyone a free token already.

Message 78 of 89 (401 Views)

★ Novice

Je suis affecté par ce problème également. 

ID psn niklamouk PS4

Message 79 of 89 (373 Views)

Solo Battles not counting for Rookie Premiere Endorsement Challenge

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? soundingbrake78
Date/time issue occurred 07/08/2021
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Solo Battles is not counting towards Rookie Premiere progress for the Endorsement
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have played several Solo Battles through the link that appears for the Endorsement. Only eight wins were added two weeks ago. No other wins have been added to the count.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Endorsement challenge does not progress.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see the progress for the Wins to increase and complete the challenge.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Solo Battles is not counting towards Rookie Premiere progress for the Endorsement challenge. Eight Wins were added two weeks ago, but progress has stopped since that time.

Message 80 of 89 (396 Views)