rookie premiere - endorsement pass: solo battle wins not counting

by satfreaktom264

Original Post

Re: rookie premiere - endorsement pass: solo battle wins not counting

Community Manager
@KCLegionOfZoom20 That's great to hear! I'll check to see if the team did anything on their side. Please keep us updated on what you see tomorrow.
Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 89 (893 Views)

Re: Challenges disconnect

★★★ Novice
@TriggaTrevs Go to team lineup and go to team visuals. Turn them all off and try it again. I had the same issue and it fixed it for me.
Message 12 of 89 (876 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I’m having the same issue. I just won my 3rd Solo Battles game about 10 minutes ago and it didn’t count. DAWGOLDSCHOOL1 on PS4
Message 13 of 89 (875 Views)

★ Novice

Train270fame I play on PS4

Message 14 of 89 (853 Views)

★ Novice

I also haven't had my H2H and Solo battle games logged in the rookie premier challenge 

Message 15 of 89 (850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TriggTrevs

Message 16 of 89 (838 Views)

Rookie Premier Challenges

★ Apprentice

In the Win 25 H2H or Solo Battle Games my progress just went to zero!  I can't remember where I was at but I know I was over 13.  Others have reported this problem as well.

I know the most common word in your forum is "fix" and I don't really care if you fix anyone else at this point I just want mine fixed. 

Thanks,

Message 17 of 89 (829 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Gryffindor776 on PS4. No wins have counted. Won 5 SB today and 4 season h2h. Won several last week too.

Message 18 of 89 (824 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to post an update 

Thr counter is still not fixed was at 8 wins & just finished winning 2 more solo battle wins & I'm still at 8 wins when I should be at 10 wins.. I guess I'll never get that 20th endorsement since they can't seem to get this fixed where it not an issue anymore plz helps 

Message 19 of 89 (792 Views)

Community Manager

@KCLegionOfZoom20 

Thank you for hanging in there and providing us an update. It's still being looked into and we'll share more info on this as soon as we can!

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 89 (763 Views)