Re: roof and terrain paint bug

by CGrant56

Original Post

roof and terrain paint bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? -
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything except star wars, nifty knitting, spooky, bowling night, luxury party and perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? enter build mode
What happens when the bug occurs? i was building a house and it was fine until i built a room in the same lot next to the house, and the room had a roof but it disappeares everytime i get close to it and it’s like it doesn’t exist. another problem is when i leave the lot and come back, the terrain paint disappears :/
What do you expect to see? a roof that doesn’t disappear and my terrain paint
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

the thing is that i had been building without any issues for hours and then suddenly when i built another room next to the house, the roof just disappeared when i got close to it

Message 1 of 3 (260 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@NepaAllu 

Could you post a screenshot showing your build so I can get a better idea of what your build looks like so I can test this?

When you say that the roof disappears, does it fade out when you zoom in and show again if you zoom out or does the roof vanish and you have to place it again?

On the terrain paint, something similar has been reported before.  Is what you are seeing in your game the same as what is described in this thread?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Terrain-paint-disappears-after-leaving-lot-new-build/td-p... 

Message 2 of 3 (229 Views)

Hero
@NepaAllu Could you post a screenshot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)