revan speed lead not working

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? gameplay issue
OS Version gameplay issue
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) gameplay issue
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug speed lead not working
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play revan as leader and jedis
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

revans speed lead is not working...

his ability: At the start of battle, Jedi and Old Republic allies gain +5 Speed, +5% Crit Chance and +5% Offense for each Jedi and each Old Republic ally.

my team: revan lead (zeta) with 4 other jedis my fastest jedi: hermit yoda with 255 speed (without the leader speed bonus)
opponent team: screenshot player anak mur hama, before i could make a turn his thrawn fractured my gmyoda... his thrawn has 262 speed (see second screen: speed in german is named "Tempo")

there is no speed bonus from bastila, and also thrawn or the other jedis in his team have no unique speed bonus or something else
so the speed lead must be broken and so i guess all other bonus stats are also broken in revans lead, maybe also in his unique...

Screenshot_2018-10-30-18-11-22.pngScreenshot_2018-10-30-18-11-39.png

Message 1 of 3 (319 Views)

Re: revan speed lead not working

★ Guide

push it back to top, maybe it was only overseen

Message 2 of 3 (282 Views)

Re: revan speed lead not working

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, we checked Jedi Knight Revan's leader bonuses (according to the number of Jedi and Old Republic allies) and confirmed it is applied correctly.

However, it's possible that in a very specific scenario, there might be an ability or an effect which was not taken into account.

In order to investigate this further, would you be able to provide a video showing the complete squad composition (yours and the opponent's), each character's Speed (yours and the opponent's) as well as the battle in Squad Arena to analyze and see what could have come into effect?

Thank you.
Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)