★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia gtx 980ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. in game,mission is Return to Heart of Rage
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) everytime anytime
Summarize your bug everytime i try to do the misson Return to the Heart of Rage,it gets stuck in the part with the titan,i kill the titan than it says defeat enemies but the path is blocked and i cannot go further,also cant go back either,this happens everytime i tried it for 3 days now,so i cannot finish the game because of this please fix it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? simply do the mission Return to the Heart of Rage,get to the part with the titan,kill the titan and you will be stuck.
What happens when the bug occurs? cannot continue further
What should be happening instead? should be able to go forward and complete the mission

everytime i start the mission,Return to the Heart of Rage it gets stuck after killing the titan,you cannot proceed further the path is blocked by a wall.

Message 1 of 9 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: return to the heart of rage

★★★★ Novice

ok so this is now fixed on PC version after this last patch,thanks EA for such a quick fix!

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (535 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

bump

Message 2 of 9 (544 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

ok so this is now fixed on PC version after this last patch,thanks EA for such a quick fix!

Message 3 of 9 (536 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I am getting the same problem on PC today. I defeat the first titan and when I go through the tunnels I get pushed back to the Titan arena and cannot progress. If I respawn, I get through the shield, but get spawned back to the arena within a minute.

WTH is going on.

Message 4 of 9 (510 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Myne also get stucked( 5sec-10sec ) on where im about to enter for titan but we get the change to battle him and kill him (xbox x ) 

Message 5 of 9 (505 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue as Extermin8r. When I step into the cave on the far side of the arena, it says leaving mission area. Even if I fly to the next checkpoint, it returns me to the arena soon after

Message 6 of 9 (458 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same issue here as Extermin8r and Duhswede.... anyone ever find a fix???

Message 7 of 9 (423 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I don't have a fix - it is still happening as of 4/9/19. But I have found a workaround for PC players. At the point where you can no longer proceed, use task manager to "end task" for Anthem.  Then immediately restart the game.The system asks if you wish to rejoin where you left off - say yes. You should be back in the plaza where the titan had been located. At that point you should be able to proceed through the tunnel w/o the warning stating that you are off course. This has worked for me. Good luck.

Message 8 of 9 (404 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Well I'll be damned... that worked.  Thanks Mark for the tip!!!

Incidentally the 'Rage Quit' hot key (alt-F4) also works to force quit the game.

Make sure you pick up health, ammo, and item drops before you quit.  When you return, you can't pick any of them up.

Message 9 of 9 (395 Views)
Twitter Stream