reinforcement cooldown increase

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? samsumg
OS Version not sure
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 452-376-595
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Not sure exactly how it happens, but Phantom II decreases the cool down of "Call Reinforcement", but sometimes the cool down is increased again by enemy action. It seems to happen quite often in Fleet Arena, though 40% - 60% is probably better as an estimate than my choices above. I **think** it's related to Executrix's Heavy Ion Cannon, but I'm not sure.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Thrawn's Chimaera, bring in maxed out Phantom II as your first reinforcement. You should now be able to call in a reserve ship every single turn. However, every once in a while you won't be able to do so, and the cool down will read "1". The longer the battle lasts, the more likely you are to have the cool down for Call Reinforcement inappropriately increased. It's been annoying for a while, but since I win most of my Fleet Arena battles anyway, I haven't paid enough attention to pin down exactly when this occurs + there's always the complicating factor that it may be related to a non-capital ship and frequently 2-3 enemies take turns in a row, so the effect can be hard to blame on one enemy. But just today it happened when I was playing against a Geonosian squad who brought in Slave 1 as the first reinforcement. Since they're only recently in the top 10 and they're the only Geonosian squad up there on my shard, if I'm getting the effect from them AND from others, it seems likely to be related to the enemy capital ship (or Slave 1, I guess, though that seems less likely). It seems like it happens against Chimaera opponents as well, though I beat them more quickly because they don't ability block my Vader, so I can win faster by dispelling the Slave 1 buffs. This means that it *would* also happen with Chimaera just as often, if the battles lasted the same length.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country back & forth between Canada & US. Mostly US lately.

No additional info. 

Message 1 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: reinforcement cooldown increase

★ Guide

If I am not completely wrong, than Phantom is just reducing the reinforcement call once. So you just have once a shortened period of rounds, for calling a reinforcement. And this is right after you called the Phantom.

Message 2 of 3 (196 Views)

Re: reinforcement cooldown increase

Above is correct. It only happens once. Phantom's reinforcement ability allows you to use a reinforcement on your next turn, rather than waiting for two turns.

It doesn't apply to future uses of Call Reinforcement following the reinforcement after Phantom.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)