Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 11/6/2021
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? N/A
Summarize your bug I'm playing madden 22 on ps4 and every time I try to start a cloud franchise I get an error saying "you are already the commissioner of 20 leagues ". I am the commissioner of no leagues and have no files saved on my ps4. Even more frustrating, this seems to be a bug present in the last couple of versions of madden. Is there any fix to this problem or am I just not going to be able to play franchise mode?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to start a franchise mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to play franchise mode
What do you expect to see? You to fix franchise mode
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I'm playing madden 22 on ps4 and every time I try to start a cloud franchise I get an error saying "you are already the commissioner of 20 leagues ". I am the commissioner of no leagues and have no files saved on my ps4.

Even more frustrating, this seems to be a bug present in the last couple of versions of madden. Is there any fix to this problem or am I just not going to be able to play franchise mode?

Message 1 of 141 (6,146 Views)

Re: "you are already the commissioner of 20 leagues "

★★★ Newbie
@natfrum bro this same thing is happening to me right now and nothing seems to work, i even uninstalled the game and it still does it
Message 2 of 141 (6,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue too - cannot find the online franchises in order to delete them.

Message 3 of 141 (5,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact problem on my Xbox one series s I have cleared cache I have reinstalled game I have deleted everything nothing still works 

Message 4 of 141 (5,942 Views)

Technical issue

★★★ Newbie

I’m playing Madden 22 on PS5. I am trying to create a new franchise but when I do it pops up and says “Warning You are already the commissioner of 20 leagues. Please delete one of your existing leagues before creating a new one”. And I do not have 20 franchises so why will it not let me create a new franchise? I do not play face of the franchise or anything besides the franchise mode.

Message 5 of 141 (5,895 Views)

Madden 22 technical issue

★★★ Newbie

I’m playing Madden 22 on PS5. I am trying to create a new franchise but when I do it pops up and says “Warning You are already the commissioner of 20 leagues. Please delete one of your existing leagues before creating a new one”. And I do not have 20 franchises so why will it not let me create a new franchise? I do not play face of the franchise or anything besides the franchise mode.

Message 6 of 141 (5,905 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on pc and I am also having this problem.. I think it happens whenever you are creating a new cloud franchise and you lose connection to the servers.. it seems to create the franchise but you never actually see it in your files

Message 7 of 141 (5,826 Views)

Community Manager
Message 8 of 141 (5,818 Views)

★★ Novice

there is 0 franchises there for me.. I do not have a single cloud or offline franchise its completely empty.

Message 9 of 141 (5,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That didn’t work, also I’m not sure how to access the cloud. But when I click on franchise it brings up my franchises but when I try to create a new one I get the same error message and I do not have 20 franchises created. Also when I got to load/delete files nothing pops up under the franchise tab.

Message 10 of 141 (5,762 Views)