"mat_letterbox" autoexec commands disabled, can't play fullscreen on 4:3 monitor

by ShearersHedge

Original Post

Re: "mat_letterbox" autoexec commands disabled, can't play fullscreen

★ Apprentice

It's been almost two weeks by now, "working on it" is not enough information anymore. What the hell is going on? I just don't understand why it's taking so long to fix a simple problem like this?

Message 21 of 30 (1,657 Views)

★ Apprentice
@CdrKEEB here is the missing information he is not allowed to talk about: someone at respawn found out after ONE year that there is an exploit which removes all particles (smoke, muzzle flash, etc.). It has something to do with the responsiveness of the UI and cant get fixed fast. #leaked
Message 22 of 30 (1,624 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes there was a bug which disables UI such as Bangalores smoke or knockdown shields...But there was a fix, switch to a res supported by the game then click revert changes to go back and boom. Stretched res without messed up UI. This is what i had to do like every time i launch the game because if i dont do it, the game becomes unplayable. No wattson traps are visible, caustic gas, bangalore gas and am a bloodhound main and if the UI is mesed up, The all the abilities become useless as you cannot see inferred at all

Message 23 of 30 (1,516 Views)

★★★★ Novice

a month later and still no fix, what a joke.

Message 24 of 30 (1,261 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was really hoping that logging on after this new update the issue would be fixed but they dont give a * anymore, well i wont be spending anymore money on this game 

Message 25 of 30 (1,203 Views)

★ Novice

same.. but once agian left with disappointment.

funny thing is 13min later i got a valorant beta acces

funny thing is they said they will not support 4:3 streched but i just played it and it does support it!! 

im comming from cs so maybe i found my new main game Standard smile apex just messing with my aim to many times.. i think this is the third time they removed streched.

and i cant be bothered having to switch all the time and mess up my aim everytime and having to wait months for it to get fixed.

Message 26 of 30 (1,185 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Can we have an update on this issue? Been about two months now.

Message 27 of 30 (947 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

3 months....

Message 28 of 30 (842 Views)

★★★ Novice

omg

Message 29 of 30 (775 Views)

Re: Need fullscreen 4:3 aspect ratio support now that it can't be forced in auto

★★★ Newbie
The 16/9 is * like EA for 9 years!
File a complaint !!
Message 30 of 30 (605 Views)