"also needed by" display missing from g12 finisher screen

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? pc emulated
OS Version win7 64
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 368-455-383
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug game isn't displaying for me what other heroes i have that also need the g12 finisher i'm viewing in inventory.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to a g12 hero in your inventory. click the g12 finisher slot (the entire piece). notice that there is no "also needed by" list at the bottom of the screen, as seen in 1st screenshot. if you click any sub components, this "also needed by" screen will work as intended, as seen in 2nd screenshot.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country usa

screenshots attached and description how to repeat is above

Screenshot_2019-07-15-19-14-23.png
Screenshot_2019-07-15-19-16-06.png
Message 1 of 3 (194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "also needed by" display missing from g12 finisher screen

@shhfiftyfive Hi, thanks for the report! This is actually working as intended. Despite the finishers having the same names, but each is actually a unique item for that character. If you craft one for a character, it can ONLY be equipped by that character, which is why no other character shows up.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)

All Replies

@shhfiftyfive Hi, thanks for the report! This is actually working as intended. Despite the finishers having the same names, but each is actually a unique item for that character. If you craft one for a character, it can ONLY be equipped by that character, which is why no other character shows up.

★ Guide

if it requires exactly the same components.. how is it unique? other than just being a really anti-user friendly decision...

you realize how many people are going to be confused by this artificial fake uniqueness! crafting an item.. only later finding out it is bound to the hero that you originally entered the menu from??? this isn't bind on equip.. its bind on craft.. that "uniqueness" is mental.

when people are in the menu and craft the item, but do not equip it.. you've intentionally turned the "CRAFT" button into "Bind to character without even Equipping, because you crafted it while in a unique sub-menu" button.

there's absolutely no good reason for this decision.

unreal.

Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)