by Shienaer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"The current phase is complete. This action can not be taken at this time"

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 212-461-661
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Can not enter combat mission in territory battle phase 1, even though phase 1 is active. It gives me an error saying " the curreny phase is complete. This action can not be taken at this time". My guild has 0 stars in that particular area of TB: Republic offensive right now and theres still 16 hours left of this current phase.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

1. I tried to restart game, force stop it and then restart, tried clearing cache and then even uni stalled and reinstalled the game, and it still gives me the same error.
Screenshot_20200417-113534_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "The current phase is complete. This action can not be taken at this ti

Community Manager (retired)
@Shienaer Ah excellent, thanks for checking and confirming that. I'm glad it's only an issue with the message wording. I flagged it as a bug now. Great catch!
Thank you again and have a great weekend!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (466 Views)

All Replies

@Shienaer Hi there, we are not seeing this issue on our own accounts. I also checked your account and your guild for any errors in the backend and I couldn't find anything related.
I also searched AHQ and Reddit for any other similar reports and yours is the only one at the moment. Not quite sure what else I can check at the moment.
Are your guild mates experiencing the same issue or it's only you?
Also, which territory and combat mission are you attempting? Do you get the same error message for any combat/special mission or just a specific one?

Thank you.
Message 2 of 6 (520 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Mindtricks, 

Thanks for your swift response. I managed to complete all missions in "Rear flank" without issus. As far as I know, no other guild member has this issue. I haven't tried any other cm in " Count Dookus Hangar" except the one in my attached screenshot, because they are still "locked" for us.

- Shienaer

Screenshot_20200417-171408_Heroes~2.jpg
Message 3 of 6 (506 Views)

@Shienaer Do you have any characters available to attempt that battle or did you already deploy all units in the "Rear flank"?
Message 4 of 6 (498 Views)

★ Novice

@CG_MindTricks Ah, right.. I forgot that I deployed everything to Rear Flank.. Sorry for this and thanks for your help! As a suggestion though, you'd might want to consider rephrasing the error message so that it'd be clear what the issue is Standard smile.

Thanks again!

- Shienaer

Message 5 of 6 (475 Views)

@Shienaer Ah excellent, thanks for checking and confirming that. I'm glad it's only an issue with the message wording. I flagged it as a bug now. Great catch!
Thank you again and have a great weekend!
Message 6 of 6 (467 Views)