Re: "The Player" Achievement Not Unlocking After Level 50. Level 53 No

by Cxrrxpt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"The Player" Achievement Not Unlocking After Level 50. Level 53 Now.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Corrupt
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Disconnected mid-match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Disconnected mid-match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.2.19 17:00 -5 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I didn't unlock the achievement after reaching level 50. I'm level 53 now and counting.
What should be happening instead? I should have unlocked the achievement.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 99% of the way to level 50, I disconnected mid-match because the game was lagging and it returned me to the lobby as level 50 and didn't give me my achievement called "The Player." You can easily fix this bug by making the achievement unlock at any level past level 50 and not just level 50 because for some reason, I didn't get to the level 50 level-up screen. I don't know what happened.

N/A

Message 1 of 30 (3,442 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@MilderComedian wrote:

This unlocked for me today with the Season 2 patch. Popped after my first game of the day, didn't need to level up.

Thanks for getting this sorted.

This was fixed for XB1 users via the patch notes:

• [X1 only] Fixed bug where players were not being rewarded “The Player” achievement after hitting level 50. If you have reached level 50 and not received it in the past it should now be awarded retroactively.

We're still actively tracking this post and we'll keep you all updated as we hear more from the team around this. Thanks for your patience and have a great weekend in King's Canyon!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 29 of 30 (2,682 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Also not unlocking for me.

I accepted a friend's invite while I was already in a game (while I was level 49). I must have leveled up to 50 from time played in that previous game, because when I got to my friend's lobby it showed I was level 50.

Now I'm level 52 and the achievement still hasn't unlocked.

Message 2 of 30 (3,395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I'm level 60, about to be 61 now and I still haven't gotten it. A way to fix this bug is to make the achievement unlock after any last past 50 in case you glitch out while you're returning tot he lobby. Because if you don't see the level up screen for level 50 specifically, you'll never get the achievement anywhere after level 50.

Message 3 of 30 (3,391 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know how to use this site. I am replying because I think that's how I can say my piece. Apologies if this is just a message to you. I got disconnected just as I hit level 50. As a completionist this drives me crazy. I think I won't be playing anymore Apex Legends until this problem is fixed. Level 73.

Message 4 of 30 (3,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same happened to me on ps4. Im also thinking about quitting to play that Game therefore.
Message 5 of 30 (3,354 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I didn't really unterstand you there. How can you fix it.? Thanks a lot 

Message 6 of 30 (3,353 Views)

★★ Novice
having this issue as well.
Message 7 of 30 (3,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same thing happen to me Devil I hope they fix this sooner rather than later even though this is not a game breaking issue, as an achievement hunter and completionist this irks my soul and makes me reconsider if i want to grind this game. I contacted EA Support and spoke with someone named Jericho, they told me this is a Xbox issue and i should contacted Xbox Support, I figured they'd say that. I like the purposed idea of allowing any level achieved after level 50 would unlock "The Player" achievement, but again I worry if I grind too hard and get to max level ill never receive the achievement Devil

Message 8 of 30 (3,247 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You totally have me in this One. Im on ps4 and EA told me its a Sony issue, contact them. I did they...they said they cant do anything if the Publisher cant solve the issue. Should have known that before
Message 9 of 30 (3,225 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm on PC. My game crashed in the middle of a match, and is the only crash I've experienced yet. I logged back in to find that I earned enough XP during that match to hit level 50 but I didn't get the achievement. Is it terrible luck that my game crashed after hitting level 50 or did it cause the crash? I see this is also happening on PS4 and XBOX One, so it's affecting all platforms. It's not a game breaking bug but still annoying.

Message 10 of 30 (3,178 Views)