by duvelsuper2

Original Post

"The Defender" Challenge Bug.

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug I can't complete "The Defender" i'm on 4 out of 5, whenever I win on Kamino at the end of the round it says 5 out of 5 and that it's complete, but whenever i go to the main menu it still says 4 out of 5.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Chum Chum Porky
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Starfighter Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By attempting to do the challenge, However it might not be a problem for everyone.
What happens when the bug occurs? At the end of the round, It says 5 out of 5 challenge completed, but if I leave the lobby and go to the main menu, It says 4 out of 5.
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I can't complete "The Defender" i'm on 4 out of 5, whenever I win on Kamino at the end of the round it says 5 out of 5 and that it's complete, but whenever i go to the main menu it still says 4 out of 5

Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Re: "The Defender" Challenge Bug.

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I know I won on defense on all 5 maps but it just stays on 4/5 even though end of match shows 5/5.

Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: "The Defender" Challenge Bug.

★★★ Newbie

The way to get The Defender challenge to progress is to unlock any other challenge after it.

For example I got my 5th defend on Ryloth, stayed in the lobby, and played the next game where I completed a Poe Dameron challenge. (Any challenge should do it.)

For some reason this is the only way to get the challenge to not reset.

I now have all multiplayer challenges completed (besides A Tremendous Service which seems to be bugged as well)

Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)