"Temporary Standin Asset" in Freeplay

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia EVGA GeForce RTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 24 GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay near Fortress of Dawn during a world event
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 9.03.19 2:10 pm EST
Summarize your bug During world event Owen kept repeating something like can't let those crystals grow. There was purple crystals that say "Temporary Standin Asset" and hitting any 1 of those crystals made all of them disappear. Owen kept saying this even long after world event ended and the chest appeared and was looted, and I tried attacking them but same thing, and even let them all grow and then Owen stopped saying anything but nothing happened after 5 minutes.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no idea I just joined freeplay and went to a world event in fortress of dawn area and this purple crystals started appearing during the event.
What happens when the bug occurs? purple crystals appear that say "Temporary Standin Asset" and Owen keeps saying we can't let those crystals grow.
What should be happening instead? no crystals and no "Temporary Standin Asset" sign???

Sometimes those crystals can't be killed off and like the screenshot they kinda get stuck with a little bit of invincible health, after a minute or so they seem to loose this random invisible invincibility. 

bugged fp.jpg

Message 1 of 10 (410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Temporary Standin Asset" in Freeplay

★★★★ Novice

I'm on a PS4 and have encountered that issue also and judging by the photos posted, it occured in the same area of the map and was repeating the same thing about not letting the crystals grow

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (178 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Yep, same. Freeplay on Hard, World Event with respawning Crystals and Dominion troops caught in web things.

3d model is obviously missing and keeps respawning even after the event is complete.

tempStandIn.jpg

Message 2 of 10 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

Same.Untitled.jpg

Message 3 of 10 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

image-20190309_200146~2.jpgSame here

Message 4 of 10 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had the same event pop up, as well.

Message 5 of 10 (321 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here. 
Product: Anthem
Platform:Xbox one X
Region: North America  1:20am(ish) MST
Freeplay GM1
See video for more detail. 
https://youtu.be/FmxMbZoALl0
(Capture got a bit messed up at the 0:20 mark. That was not in game)

Message 6 of 10 (283 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've gotten this error as well, after the latest patch.

Platform: PC

It was supposed to be a world event on hard, some dominion soldiers caught in something who had to be freed but then attacked. It kept on saying something about the crystals being spread. I tested it out a little, found I could shoot the round discs off one by one, it would lose health and vanish but then the message about the crystals being spread would loop and it would reappear in the same spot. Took a picture of the temporary standin asset and another pic of the location on the map where it occurred, which was next to the Tomb of Cariff.

Message 7 of 10 (267 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same for me, appeared for me and a friend on Xbox One;doing world events on grandmaster 1.

Message 8 of 10 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Bump. I've seen this issue plenty of times over the past month. However, the whole world event itself appears to come and go, as do others, according to server-side switches. Issue occurred shortly before I made this post. Please remove this confusing and unfinished event until the issue is resolved.

crystal.jpg

I'm not going to get salty about this or any issue, but if the above picture is not proof that the game is unfinished, I really don't know what is...

Edit: minor clarifications, including the time at which I observed this issue myself.

Message 9 of 10 (198 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm on a PS4 and have encountered that issue also and judging by the photos posted, it occured in the same area of the map and was repeating the same thing about not letting the crystals grow

Message 10 of 10 (179 Views)
Twitter Stream