"Strength in Allies" achievement bug.

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version 12.4.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 789-283-399
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Basically, I'm trying to get the "Strength in Allies" achievement but I have 39/50 Allies while the achievement says 22/25. I don't why this is happening.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just have stuck on 22/25 every time I check the "Strength in Allies" achievement.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

Images

IMG_0069.PNG
IMG_0068.PNG
Message 1 of 2 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Strength in Allies" achievement bug.

@Random_Person945 ally requests count against your maximum of 50. So I'd guess 18 ally requests haven't been accepted. You should go into the "request status" tab and cancel the one that have been pending a long time and send more requests to players who will accept.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)

All Replies

Re: "Strength in Allies" achievement bug.

@Random_Person945 ally requests count against your maximum of 50. So I'd guess 18 ally requests haven't been accepted. You should go into the "request status" tab and cancel the one that have been pending a long time and send more requests to players who will accept.