"So cold" animations plays on sim who have cold resistant & ice proof reward tra

by bugpacks

Original Post

"So cold" animations plays on sim who have cold resistant & ice proof reward tra

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have a sim who bought season related reward traits (heat x2, ice x2) 2. Observe the sim
What happens when the bug occurs? On the cold day of Winter, the sim suddenly play "feeling cold" animation while he/she doing something. For example they suddenly do it while sitting on a chair or talking with someone. This is very noticeable, I can see this on many hoseholds. This starts happening since 1.65. Before this, sim never have this animation. Also note, that the child sim have this problem too. They suddenly strech into adult height when they do this.
What do you expect to see? Iceproof sim shouldn't have this animation at all.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. since 1.65

On the cold day of Winter, the sim suddenly play "feeling cold" animation while he/she doing something. For example they suddenly do it while sitting on a chair or talking with someone. This is very noticeable, I can see this on many hoseholds. This starts happening since 1.65. Before this, sim never have this animation. Also note, that the child sim have this problem too. They suddenly strech into adult height when they do this.

Message 1 of 3 (832 Views)

Re: "So cold" animations plays on sim who have cold resistant & ic

★ Guide

Related to this, so I'll post here. I have the above occur and also my Sims keep getting "cold" moodlets even though they have both anti hot and cold traits. 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have a sim who bought season related reward traits (heat x2, ice x2) 2. Observe the sim
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sims get the "I'm so cold" moodlet and start doing the cold-animation. For 1 sim the moodlet did not disappear so I had to reload the game. 
What do you expect to see? Iceproof sim shouldn't have this animation or moodlet at all.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Last patch update nov 17 2020.

Message 2 of 3 (745 Views)

Re: "So cold" animations plays on sim who have cold resistant & ic

Hero (Retired)

I've seen this on PS4. I'm using an Iceproof sim in SE on the slopes and she gets the "chilled" moodlet when at the top of the slopes and then shivers as if cold other times when the weather is freezing. She shouldn't react to the cold at all since she is Iceproof.

Message 3 of 3 (719 Views)