"Recording Victories"... Still? Wasn't the latest patch meant to fix this?

by Oddisaurus

Original Post

"Recording Victories"... Still? Wasn't the latest patch meant to fix this?

★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Heart of Rage
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When entering the "Expedition Complete" menu, the game would get stuck when "recording victories".
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.04.19 21:50GMT
Summarize your bug When entering the "Expedition Complete" menu, the game would get stuck when "recording victories". This becomes YET ANOTHER infinite loading screen. As I am filing this report, I have not left that loading screen. It has been close to 15 minutes and nothing has happened. It is STILL "recording victories". I thought the main point of the latest patch was to fix this very issue???
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You figure it out. You were supposed to have fixed this already? According to your most recent patch notes, it said this issue was already fixed with this latest patch. More lies?
What happens when the bug occurs? The recording victories section of the menu becomes YET ANOTHER infinite loading screen. No rewards are displayed, no rewards are even earned from the looks of things.
What should be happening instead? I SHOULD BE PLAYING A GAME THAT ACTUALLY WORKS AFTER 6+ YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND A FURTHER FEW MONTHS OF POST RELEASE "FIXES'!

The recording victories section of the menu becomes YET ANOTHER infinite loading screen. No rewards are displayed, no rewards are even earned from the looks of things.

The recording victories section of the menu becomes YET ANOTHER infinite loading screen. No rewards are displayed, no rewards are even earned from the looks of things.

Message 1 of 4 (489 Views)

Re: "Recording Victories"... Still? Wasn't the latest patch meant to f

★★★ Newbie
Same issue, Xbox one, Recording Victories. The result screen does not load and is VERY irritating because I like to know how I did. If possible what I would do is obviously fix this but also add a "Preview Previous Results button" after you leave the result screen so it will show it after the match is completed. This would be like in the menu to open. It would pull up your last results from you last mission. I had really high hopes for this recent update, however literally every annoying bug that bugs and intrudes in my gameplay is STILL HERE. Nothing has literally changed for me...
Message 2 of 4 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Oddisaurus Same. Still having this issue in Aug XB1X
Message 3 of 4 (383 Views)

★ Novice

Same sh** here still on going with a fix I guess Devil

Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)