"Ready" not syncing between party members

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 06G-P4-6264-KB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? lizri_live
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Between me and my squadmates it has occurred with nearly every legend.
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Between me and my squadmates it has occurred with nearly every legend.
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Readying up for a match.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not sure, a lot? We've been having a lot of fun Standard smile
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) multiple occassions
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I see myself as a ready but my squad not ready, they see themselves as ready and me not ready. When we all "un-ready" we see all of us as not ready, but when we ready back up the same issue occurs. We have to disband and reform the group to fix. Matchmaking will put us into different games (NOT as a squad) if we don't fix it.
What should be happening instead? We should all see "ready" for all of us and matchmaking should put us all in as a squad together.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Form a squad and ready up.

Not sure if it's related but there have also been multiple instances of having to click "ready" 5+ times before it actually registers. You get the button pressed animation and the audio cue but no "ready" status.

Message 1 of 1 (98 Views)