Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Ryzen 7 2700X
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Occurs most often in Temple of Scar but can occur any where with shielded enemies.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. During Combat in Freeplay, EoR and several strongholds
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.9.19 20:00
Summarize your bug Enemies will take no damage from Rainmaker despite positive numbers showing in pop-ups when target is shot.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip Rainmaker and use on as many enemies as possible. Specifically Dominion or Outlaw Storms and Scar Hunters since it happens the most to me with shielded enemies but has occurred with others.
What happens when the bug occurs? Rainmaker is fired at enemy, positive numbers pop-up as normal but enemy health and/or shields remain unchanged.
What should be happening instead? The enemy should be taking damage reflected in the damage pop up numbers instead of none.

I've included a clip from my stream where 1 elemental among several was immune to rainmaker damage but was not immune to other damage.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/487637567

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

Re: "Rainmaker" Occasionally Failing to Inflict Damage

★★★★ Guide
@Neiloch Can confirm this. Jarra's Wrath also does this when used for a longer duration. It happens especially with Scar Hunters who have a massive hitbox.
Message 2 of 4 (462 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Neiloch I have the same problem sometimes my Rainmaker will not inflict damage or enemies on Xbox
Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Also noticing a correlation between when the Rainmaker does no damage and the Ranger Ultimate ability not being able to lock on to those same targets.

Message 4 of 4 (387 Views)