Re: "Please enable Browser Functionality" error

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

"Please enable Browser Functionality" error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version 13.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004161749284
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Honestly, I think it is only me. I recently lost 3 heirlooms after a strange glitch happened and now I am missing them. Every time I try to enter settings and create an in-game help topic. It says "Please enable browser functionality" I use safari and google as my browsers but for some reason, I can't access "help", "About", "User Agreement", or any settings forum for that matter. This has been going on for a month now.
What do you expect to see? I recently started a help case on ea help about my missing heirlooms. They said that in order to continue the case that I would have to create an in-game case on the "Help" button in settings. BUT I CAN'T. I lost my piano Icon, a spirited friendship story, and the internet icon which I spent 600 SimCash on. So I really would like to see my heirlooms back in my inventory or at least 600 SimCash and 50 Luxe Life tickets in my account for compensation. As for the "Please enable Browser functionality" error, I don't think it can be fixed if I am the only one getting it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version 13.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004161749284
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Honestly, I think it is only me. I recently lost 3 heirlooms after a strange glitch happened and now I am missing them. Every time I try to enter settings and create an in-game help topic. It says "Please enable browser functionality" I use safari and google as my browsers but for some reason, I can't access "help", "About", "User Agreement", or any settings forum for that matter. This has been going on for a month now.
What do you expect to see? I recently started a help case on ea help about my missing heirlooms. They said that in order to continue the case that I would have to create an in-game case on the "Help" button in settings. BUT I CAN'T. I lost my piano Icon, a spirited friendship story, and the internet icon which I spent 600 SimCash on. So I really would like to see my heirlooms back in my inventory or at least 600 SimCash and 50 Luxe Life tickets in my account for compensation. As for the "Please enable Browser functionality" error, I don't think it can be fixed if I am the only one getting it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America
Additional feedback

Message 1 of 4 (1,294 Views)

@SnPianXtremeYT could you try going to device Settings -> Safari -> Request Desktop Site -> and Turn OFF the option? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same email! This is totally messed up! I am using a Samsung note 10 and lost simcash bundle. Very frustrating and disappointing. 

Message 3 of 4 (887 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@francorona This thread is about an in-game error pop up. You said you got an email, what was the email about? If you made a purchase of simcash and didn't receive it, you should be able to get in touch with EA Help and provide a receipt to get your issue looked into.

Message 4 of 4 (869 Views)