"Out Of Sync With Server" - Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number (RTX 2060)
Enter RAM memory size in GB (16)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? IJustJoshinI
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Issue always happens when im in a gun fight
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting an enemy player
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Happens 80% of the time
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/2/2019 Between 9 PM and 10 PM AST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicked to main menu indicating "out of sync with server"
What should be happening instead? I should not be kicked so that i can injoy my game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Several people online are experiencing the same bug

Every time I play unless I die immediately I get removed from game due to "out of sync with server" I have tried everything I have found that could help on the internet with no luck. as I'm seeing more and more people are reporting this I'm assuming its something on the server side. any help would be great.

Please don't send tips about my home network (Router blah blah blah) I'm a network tech and every time this happens my network is stable at 30 ms ping  with no packet loss (Bell Fiber). AND this only occurs in this game.

Message 1 of 3 (404 Views)

Re: "Out Of Sync With Server" - Apex Legends

★★★★ Novice

I get the same error on PS4 It's 100% due to internet connection. If I lose connection for less than one second it's instantly out of sync. Even if I'm not lagging I get kicked for being disconnected for a micro second. This is the only game i play with this issue. I assume because it chews mbps in data and expects a perfect connection. When I get out of sync, I just go on Fortnite because it's a waste of time constantly getting disconnected in Apex but I'm fine on any other game. I get out of sync at least once every 2 hours and at most every game. This is the only thing I care about respawn changing.

Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: "Out Of Sync With Server" - Apex Legends

Community Manager

@IJustJoshinI 

We have large post on this here where we're tracking reports.

• What brand/model router do you have?
  • What region are you from?
  • What data center are you connecting to in game?
  • Were all the steps taken in this post here?
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 3 (259 Views)