AMD or Nvidia Model Number ASUS STRIX GTX970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8 +12gb swap file
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Galatex
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. -
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Crypto
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? -
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. World's edge
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. returning to the lobby after a win
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1-2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5.11.19 ~15:30 GMT+3:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicks me out of the lobby to the main menu with "origin token not found in c2s_connect message" or "Не удалось получить токен Origin 6.0" ("Failed to get Origin 6.0 Token" in English) when the second one happens, I cannot connect to any server and can't even exit the game, can do it only by task manager
What should be happening instead? Just returning to the lobby
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My hypothesis: turn-off in-game origin overlay, turn off invites from the last squad, after a win, your teammate somehow invites you to the squad.

I have disabled the origin overlay in the game and the invitations from the "last squad" options have been turned off. It happens after the victory, because  for some reason people manage to invite me to their squad somehow, although all this is turned off for me, which is why I am thrown into the main menu. So I think it is because of a sound notification is triggered, the same as when I was invited to the squad.

It happened already like 8-10 times

Message 1 of 7 (2,646 Views)

Re: "Origin token not found in c2s_connect message" kicks me out of th

Community Manager

@Galatex 

Making sure your game is up to date should resolve this, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/quot-C2S-disconnect-desync-quot-apex-legends/m-p/7520783#...

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ofc It is updated, it happened way before too.
I turned off invites from strangers in the "last squad" option, But somehow they can invite me, but my origin in-game overlay is turned off to, so maybe thats why I getting kicked from the lobby

Message 3 of 7 (2,603 Views)

Cant load any matches- Getting kicked -"initializing" screen

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 OC with 8GB GDDR5
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb (2x8GB) DDR4 at 2400 MHz
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ThisIsItChief117
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. AMGdrama
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? all
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? all
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. trying to join any game possible it kicks me out instantly
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? hundreds
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) since season 5 started
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? haflway through season 4 I would get kicked from almost every other to every 3 games with the message "error processing game logic #823 and I would restart everytime. When I load into the game menu all of my origin friends list are offline and it is switching back and forth from saying 0/50 friends online to chat offline even though I know friends are online. When i try to load into a game it kicks me out instantly and displays the message " Origin token not found in C2S_CONNECT message. Earlier in the season I was still able to connect to matches but the friends list would appear for a quick for seconds and then go offline again. Weirdly giving me enough time to join the friends that were online until it kicked me out of the game at the middle, beginning or end of the game displaying the message "Failed to get a token from Origin" and then when i tried to click continue it displays the message "Initializing" and would never get further than that screen except eventually changing the message to "retrieving matchingmaking list" and then "unable to connect to EA servers. Please check your internet connection and try again." even though i had stable internet connection and I was not able to close the window so I had to end the task Apex and origin from Task manager. Then when I would open Origin it would say "Youre offline" as well as the message "Account currently in use" then I would click the Go online button and it would bring me online and say "cloud save conflict""error syncing cloud storage" and then it would give me two options "delete local saves and save them on the cloud" or "delete cloud files and save them on local" and I would just always click "delete local saves and save them to the cloud". Right now I cant join any game or even a solo quest.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to play matches without getting kicked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im not sure

I have updated drivers for NVIDIA and windows, and updated drivers for my mouse

Message 4 of 7 (2,369 Views)

Banned for no reason, something regarding a "origin token", I think

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Geforce GTX 1660Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? fuzek1
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Near the train yard
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Running
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A lot
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.09.20 18:13
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I was running and got kicked out of the match, something regarding a origin token. After that I got 10 minute ban for abandoning a ranked match.
What should be happening instead? Nothing really
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Synchronize Origin better with the game, I guess

That never happened before, I just got banned for 10 minutes after the game kicked me out, saying something regarding a origin token. No idea what was that about all.

Message 5 of 7 (2,334 Views)

★ Novice

it doesnt

Message 6 of 7 (2,017 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Still happening:

2021-11-19 (5).png

Message 7 of 7 (932 Views)