Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? World Event - Locked Away
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. "The Core" hidden place
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) any time (refer to dates and times on posts)
Summarize your bug Completing the world event "Locked Away" causes "The Core" hidden place to become, well, locked, indefinitely. The event itself functions as normal - silence the relic with 6 echoes to open the door to The Core, then go in and kill the titan inside to complete the world event. However, the door remains closed for the remainder of the server session after you fly back out. I would have reported the issue sooner, but I couldn't figure out why the door was sometimes closed when I flew by with nothing to open it. Now I know that this world event is the cause.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? complete world event "Locked Away"
What happens when the bug occurs? door to "The Core" hidden place remains shut
What should be happening instead? door should only be shut while the first part of the world event is active; once the world event is complete, the door should remain open until the event occurs again

I must have actually gotten to this bug to observe it before someone else this time... Hopefully this can be fixed. I like to farm hidden places sometimes, and The Core is perfect for a short break from world events. Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)
Highlighted

Re: "Locked Away" world event works, but closes "The Core" i

★★★★★ Novice

Seems this event or something similar also happens with "The Well". Today I was flying around and I heard Faye say "I'm seeing a rise of unidentified energy in that area." Sure enough, "The Well" hidden place door is closed, and there is a shaper relic floating in front of the entrance, but no event.

Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)
Twitter Stream