Re: "Go fishing with..." despite it's too cold

by Zack4358

Original Post

"Go fishing with..." despite it's too cold

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except Uni and Eco Living, every game pack except StrangerVille.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to go fishing despite it is too cold.
What happens when the bug occurs? The normal "Go fishing" is greyed out and it says "Cannot fish in such extreme cold", but the "Go fishing with..." interaction is not greyed out. If you click on it and you choose a sim to fish with, nothing happens.
What do you expect to see? "Go fishing with..." should also be greyed out.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

See above.

Message 1 of 8 (956 Views)

Hero
@Zack4358 Tested this and for me both are greyed out.

Do you have this issue in all worlds ? Is it end of winter or beginning ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (942 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict It was the first day of winter.
It happened in Granite Falls.

But I don't understand why some bugs only occur for some players and for others, they don't occur.
Message 3 of 8 (935 Views)

Hero
@Zack4358 Could you test if it also happens in other worlds ?

I didn't test granite Falls. I tested brindleton bay.

There's a lot of factors why some stuff shows up when it doesn't for others, including the combination of packs you have for example.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (933 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I tested it in Willow Creek, but the "Go fishing with..." interaction does not even show up.
Message 5 of 8 (896 Views)

Hero
@Zack4358 Even if you group your Sim with someone ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (873 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Yes, two of my sims traveled to Willow Creek together and I only got the interactions "Go fishing" and "Go fishing together", but not "Go fishing with...", even with other sims around.
Message 7 of 8 (849 Views)

Hero
@Zack4358 Maybe they're too far away ? I only get the option when other Sims are close to a fishing spot.

Do you get the option when it's not winter ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (822 Views)