"Find out what's wrong" baby interaction - no icons above baby's head

by kimberlyaz1992

Original Post

"Find out what's wrong" baby interaction - no icons above baby's head

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Moschino Stuff, Tiny Living, Parenthood, Get Together, Luxury Party Stuff, Discover University, Holiday Celebration Pack, Realm of Magic, City Living, Jungle Adventure, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Spa Day, Vampires, Toddler Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? With a mother sim that has Level 10 parenting skill selected, interact with her crying baby by selecting "find out what's wrong."
What happens when the bug occurs? No icons appear above the baby's head.
What do you expect to see? Based on other saves, I would expect to see icons above the baby's head indicating what's wrong with it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is only happening in one of my game saves, but it's happening every time in that save. I just went back to it after leaving it for a couple of months.

The mother has twin babies, plus 2 toddlers, a child and a teen. She has Level 10 Parenting skill. When one of the babies cries, with the mother sim selected, I click on the baby and choose "find out what's wrong." In all of my other game saves, with high Parenting skill sims, an icon appears above the baby's head indicating what's wrong. That is not happening in this game save -- no icons appear above the baby's head.

I do not and have never played with Mods or Custom Content. I play on PC with Origin, with low graphics in laptop mode.

I have already Repaired the game.

Is this happening for anyone else? Can you think of anything else to try to get the icons back?

Message 1 of 1 (491 Views)