Original Post

Re: "Climbing the Ladder" trophy after Rivals update not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Now I'm just stuck in div 5 fml

Message 21 of 58 (966 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Andy, 

If it doesn’t work, how can I earn the trophy?

Please fix this bug 

Thanks for your work 

Antonio

Message 22 of 58 (952 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Santamuerte_1992  - Since the update have you been back down to div 5 and then got promoted again to division 4?

- Andy -

Message 23 of 58 (941 Views)

★★ Novice

Andy, 

Before the update I was in Div. 5,

After the update I played a few games in Div. 5 and then I have been promoted direct to Div. 3. I didn’t pass through Div. 4. 

Message 24 of 58 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You can't just tell people to lose games on purpose. If you can't fix it just remove the trophy or something. It prevents people (like me, i have 79% of trophies done) from getting the platinum trophy. If EA did the update should have thought in that. 

Message 25 of 58 (930 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@Santamuerte_1992  - I understand that, that's part of the issue here. But at the current time the only way to get it would be to go normally from Div 5 to 4.

@superhernani - I don't think removing the trophy is something that will happen.

- Andy -

Message 26 of 58 (921 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ll try and let you know.

I hope it works 

Thank u so much 

Message 27 of 58 (919 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the help anyway...
I hope something is done because i really want to get the platinum trophy and losing games on purpose (and possibly stay on DIV5 forever who knows) is just not fair. A company as big as EA has to have a better response than "we cant manually do it" or "cant delete". A 70€ game cant have this type of issues and this kind of response to the buyers. I have heard of things like this happening in GTA V where trophies dont pop up and Rockstar will manually give it to you through contacting support. EA as a multibillion dollar company should be able to fix such a simple thing. Don't get me wrong, people make mistakes and you Andy are just trying to help. Im just posting here this opinion, i feel like a lot of people might agree. Anyway i hope someone fixes this 

Message 28 of 58 (907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Andy  I'm glad that someone in EA community respond and tried to help and I know that you can't do anything else to help more, but can you confirm for EA support team if it's informed about the situation to fix the problem in the future ?

Message 29 of 58 (894 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi Andy, 

I have been relegated to Division 5 and went back to Division 4 and I still did not receive the trophy. When their is a trophy glitch EA and PlayStation can still grant the trophy by sending in evidence that they have completed the trophy and can manually grant the trophy. 

Message 30 of 58 (841 Views)