Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? RVRAray
Date/time issue occurred Since I got the game
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug I've been trying to get the "Already in progress" trophy in Madden 20 on ps4 but after I hit exit game it doesn't give me a choice to advance a week it just sends me straight to the main menu and creats the online cfm without giving me the trophy. When i click on the cfm save I still don't get the trophy and cause a glitch that when ever I enter another franchise it forces me to what ever team I used. So if I try to get the trophy with the Eagles and I click in the that franchise and back out and join a franchise with team like the rams it will delete my coach and force me into a fake coach for the Eagles if I join a second franchise that I have with the Bills it does the same and forces me to become an Eagles coach. This occurs until I close app. This glitch occurs with every team in the featured list not just my favorite team. I've also tried reinstalling the app. I also dont know if it deletes coachs for offline franchise I only play cloud.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to get the "Already in Progress" trophy on PS4 enter franchise the game creates and enter other franchises that you have
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesn't allow me to go straight into cfm after featured games preventing me from getting the "Already in Progress" trophy and can cause the deletion of coaches in other franchises if not careful.
What do you expect to see? Both glitches to be corrected so I can get a trophy and not lose my coaches
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. N/A
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

I've been trying to get the "Already in progress" trophy in Madden 20 on ps4 but after I hit exit game it doesn't give me a choice to advance a week it just sends me straight to the main menu and creats the online cfm without giving me the trophy. When i click on the cfm save I still don't get the trophy and cause a glitch that when ever I enter another franchise it forces me to what ever team I used. So if I try to get the trophy with the Eagles and I click in the that franchise and back out and join a franchise with team like the rams it will delete my coach and force me into a fake coach for the Eagles if I join a second franchise that I have with the Bills it does the same and forces me to become an Eagles coach. This occurs until I close app. This glitch occurs with every team in the featured list not just my favorite team. I've also tried reinstalling the app. I also dont know if it deletes coachs for offline franchise I only play cloud.

Message 1 of 1 (60 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help