Re: "A Tremendous Service" milestone progress reset

by emilyyy0720

Original Post

Betreff: "A Tremendous Service" milestone progress reset

★★★★★ Novice
Habe das selbe Problem, nach dem letzten update A Tremendous Service auf null gestellt.
Nach dem ich die letzte Challenge Disrupted Enemis beendet habe, heisst es, A Tremendous Service PROGRESS: 1/26.
HOFFE SEHR BALD , Fix de Bug please.
So macht es keinen Spass.
Message 11 of 38 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yep had 23/26 and just reset to 0. Very frustrating!
Message 12 of 38 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same for me on PC. Finished off the aggressor and disruption milestones, was at 24/26 then after they completed now sitting at 2/26.
Message 13 of 38 (1,045 Views)

★ Guide

I also have the problem with the Tremendous Service achievement. Since the 1.2 update it has been saying 0 completed. Before the update it was fine.

Message 14 of 38 (1,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here, PS4. I just completed Annihilation, which was the last one. Now "A Tremendous Service" shows 1/26 for my progress. It showed 25/26 prior to the patch.
Message 15 of 38 (1,016 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem with A Tremendous Service milestone, it was 25/26 before Patch 1.2 and now it is 0/26.  EA please let us know you are working on this new issue, everyone I know has the same problem; the bug is affecting all platforms (Xbox, PS4 and PC).  Regards.

Message 16 of 38 (969 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well I've got the same issue as well [PC] just found that 'A Tremendous Service' has reset to 0 it was 24 of 26 before patch.

I really, really wish that EA, Dice would fix these damn milestone glitches - its very annoying to have your progress reset and leave you stuffed like this.

Not happy.

Message 17 of 38 (938 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing on Xbox. Finished the last milestone and it reads 1/26.
Message 18 of 38 (908 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Add me to the list.  XB1, just noticed last night.  Was at 24/26 now at 0/26.  Hopefully just a database issue but please correct quickly.

Message 19 of 38 (882 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am in the same boat, was up to 24/26 just waiting to complete Annihilation. Now I'm at 0 out of 26.

I don't know if I should stop trying for Hero kills until this is resolved.

Message 20 of 38 (875 Views)