Re: pumpkin spice story missing

by SimBieSim

Original Post

pumpkin spice story missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone XR
OS Version 13.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have the heirloom for the pumpkin spice lovers story (and one of my retired sims has completed the story) but I can't see it as an option for my sims anymore.
What do you expect to see? Ability to start Pumpkin Spice Lovers relationship story
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback

I can't see any of the Pumpkin Spice rewards in my storage, and I can't even see it as a relationship story in the "All Stories" option.  Attached a picture of the unlocked heirloom. 

Message 1 of 9 (1,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@SimBieSim Can you show a photo of the finished/ongoing pumpkin spice relationship story for your sim who has completed this relationship story?   

You can file a report thru in-game settings so EA Help can assist you :-)

Message 2 of 9 (1,399 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@dissenterjasmine Unfortunately, it was one of my retired sims that completed the story Frown It does not even appear as a story in the “All Stories” option for the sims.

I raised it with EA but nothing off of them yet. They’ve marked the issue as “resolved” but I didn’t actually receive any help from them.
Message 3 of 9 (1,351 Views)

Hero

@SimBieSim could you post a screenshot of the heirloom? It should be in inventory.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 9 (1,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@SalixCat I can’t see the heirloom (pumpkin spice storybook) in my inventory. I’m attaching a picture of the unlocked story tho!

Message 5 of 9 (1,300 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having this issue, but I still have the heirloom and the inventory items. It’s the actual storybook that’s gone.  The heirloom shows in color but locked, and the story is not available in my relationships. 

Message 6 of 9 (923 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@crbradway Could you send me a PM with your Player ID so I can take a look?

Message 7 of 9 (919 Views)

★★ Novice

Sent. Thanks for looking into it for me. 

Message 8 of 9 (892 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kipling So, no resolution? Am I just SOL?
Message 9 of 9 (788 Views)