★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? dj_west86
Date/time issue occurred 4/17/19 about 930pm cst
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I play madden 19 on ps4 and this has happened a bunch of times where I play an online game and I will win but when I look at my history it says that I lost.  for example,  i just played someone with the online ID reigninvodka, the score was 20 to 7, I was winning the game and in the 4th quarter they conceded the game.  Can you all correct this? my madden 19 user is dj_west86.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look at my history
What happens when the bug occurs? it says I lost the game when I really won
What do you expect to see? for this to be fixed and for that loss to say win
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I play madden 19 on ps4 and this has happened a bunch of times where I play an online game and I will win but when I look at my history it says that I lost.  for example,  i just played someone with the online ID reigninvodka, the score was 20 to 7, I was winning the game and in the 4th quarter they conceded the game.  Can you all correct this? my madden 19 user is dj_west86.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I play madden 19 on ps4 and this has happened a bunch of times where I play an online game and I will win but when I look at my history it says that I lost.  for example,  i just played someone with the online ID reigninvodka, the score was 20 to 7, I was winning the game and in the 4th quarter they conceded the game.  Can you all correct this? my madden 19 user is dj_west86.

Message 1 of 4 (488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ps4 madden 19 not reporting correct results

Community Manager

Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console before jumping into your next game to make sure all bases are covered. The messaging in-game when there is a disconnection can be ambiguous on whom actually disconnected, however if you received a loss that points to your connection breaking off from the servers first. You can still remain connected online with your overall network and still experience brief disconnection from the Madden severs. I'm sorry to hear what's been happening in your games, but these steps should definitely help.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (460 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

When you said they conceded the game, what was the exact message that popped up?

If you received a loss for a game that indicates you either quit or there was a disconnection from that game and your connection broke off first. Our staff is not able to make any match adjustments or re-add attempts. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (470 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

it said user has conceded and it ended the game, I would have known if it was my connection

Message 3 of 4 (465 Views)

Community Manager

Try rebooting your network and power cycle the console before jumping into your next game to make sure all bases are covered. The messaging in-game when there is a disconnection can be ambiguous on whom actually disconnected, however if you received a loss that points to your connection breaking off from the servers first. You can still remain connected online with your overall network and still experience brief disconnection from the Madden severs. I'm sorry to hear what's been happening in your games, but these steps should definitely help.

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

PS4:

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (461 Views)