Re: preseason week 2 training

by XxEyeburnxX

Original Post

preseason week 2 training

★★★★ Novice

In Franchise mode, I created a MLB and waited for the simulated draft (was put on NO).  I was able to go through the first Weekly Training and game (Preseason week 1) just fine, but when I attempt to load Preseason Week 2 Weekly Training, it loads the practice fields and even the short coach video but then just continues the fly-over shot without actually loading game content.  No buttons change this.  I have to close the app and restart.  This happened 3 times in a row before I did the Simulate Practice option.  I then was able to continue on to the Week 2 game but of course had only 500 XP added from the Sim. 

This is my first Beta version of Madden (although I have bought, played, and still have a physical copy of every year going back to the original... yeah, I'm old) so I thought I'd try to give as much feedback on bugs like this as possible.  Please let me know if this helps or is too much/too little info.  After all these years, I'd like to do my part in trying to make this game as good as possible.

Thanks for the Beta opportunity,

Tim

Message 1 of 11 (972 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TH51-7 Because they had my week 3 training simulate at the Gold 700 XP, I chose that, but when trying week 4's training, it wouldn't load at all. It would kick me back to the initial game load screen where I had to select Franchise to go back to my game. After trying this a couple times, I simulated it and it continued fine.
Message 2 of 11 (957 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The regular season week 1 and 2 practices worked fine, but the week 3 practice had the same fly-over problem as the initial post.  It loads, but doesn't actually allow me to play it.  Not sure if it makes a difference, but the Gameplan said it was to "focus on Tackling".  I know the week 2 focus was for the outside run and I believe week 1 was for blitzing the pass and they both worked just fine.  I once again had to simulate this training to continue the season.

Message 3 of 11 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Was it a defensive perspective (looking over your MLB back) when you played franchise? EA does not want to answer me on this. 

Message 4 of 11 (926 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@lungerr Yes, my franchise player was a Middle Linebacker and it was his weekly training session.
Message 5 of 11 (919 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thank you. When you played the game was it also from a defensive perspective?  

Message 6 of 11 (887 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@TH51-7 This always does this when it's the "work on tackling" practice
Message 7 of 11 (708 Views)

★★★ Novice

Every time. Totally broke

Message 8 of 11 (706 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@lungerr , yes it was the Defensive perspective.  When I created this thread I was hoping EA would have looked at it and fixed the bug while it was still in Beta.  I saw very few treads relating to Beta bugs on here (and this is the only place I found to put them) so it seems that this should have been fixed or at least acknowledged long before the full game release.  It really defeats the purpose of giving out beta versions for testing, if the feedback isn't even looked it. 

Shame on you EA.  It's time to step your game up a little bit here.

Message 9 of 11 (685 Views)

Madden 20 Weekly Training Glitch

★★★ Newbie

I just started up a new franchise mode and after setting up everything, I went into weekly training and simmed the training and it gave me an error message while it was loading and sent me back to the main menu. After going back into the same franchise and trying it again it freezes on the weekly training screen. I have restarted the game multiple times and also tried making new franchises thinking maybe it's a corrupted file but with no success. Please help!!

Message 10 of 11 (697 Views)