Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] pregnancy_tracker error causing slow load times and crashing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Star Wars and Kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load a family.
What happens when the bug occurs? Super slow load times and crashing after a random amount of time ingame.
What do you expect to see? No lastException on family load.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have attached the last exception file that the game is generating on load. It happens ANY time I load back into the family (from manage worlds, on start, returning from CAS). This is the exception thrown by the game with 0 mods installed. Nothing seems to fix it and I would really not like to nuke my save that I've been playing for several hours now and have made significant progress on.

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>93e22b170565d79e60fca666</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-24 19:47:58</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.77.131.1030-1.200.000.520.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>pregnancy_tracker.py:378</categoryid><desyncid>93e22b170565d79e60fca666</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] sim_info_manager failed to handle on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_statistic')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 573, in do_zone_spin_up&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1549, in update&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 259, in on_enter&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\game_services.py", line 38, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 439, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 210, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3892, in on_all_households_and_sim_infos_loaded&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\pregnancy\pregnancy_tracker.py", line 883, in refresh_pregnancy_data&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\pregnancy\pregnancy_tracker.py", line 378, in enable_pregnancy&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_statistic'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 14.47&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,101,48500&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19043 GPU: Radeon RX 590 Series aticfx64.dll 27.20.22001.16006, GUID: D7B71EE2-249F-11CF-9440-76965AC2D635&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Edit By Crinrict: Added Spoiler Tags, added tag to title

Message 1 of 6 (1,409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pregnancy_tracker error causing slow load times and crashing

Hero

Behind-the-scenes pregnancy tracking has some improvements for better performance and stability.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.91

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (735 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @TheCakeMachine 

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Wont' have time to check until next monday or tuesday depending on traffic

Also: Did you have some pregancy mods in and still have pregnant Sims from that mod in your game ? Do you get it on a fresh save as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I do not get it on a fresh save no, I think it could possibly be a lingering mod error, but no sims were pregnant when the game was loaded, and even deleting my own household from the game and using a premade family had issues. If it WAS a mod error then that's fine because I was fine in a new save, just wanted to make sure tho because it happened without mods that it wasn't something that people needed to be aware of.

Link to Save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1juMq6Mx5oor9fvdrmLC3kygeEtJ2QxrO/view?usp=sharing

Message 3 of 6 (1,326 Views)

Hero
@TheCakeMachine Thanks for the save. I don't know when I have time to test as things are a bit more crazy than I anticipated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,310 Views)

Hero
@TheCakeMachine Guess I forgot to post in this thread (sorry about that). I had tested your save and while I can duplicate the LE, I don't see long loading times.

Are you still having issues with this saves after the patches we had ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,137 Views)

Hero

Behind-the-scenes pregnancy tracking has some improvements for better performance and stability.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.91

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (736 Views)