potential Infinite wall climbing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Nick_Impakt
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the training area. it should be usable on any wall however
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. nothing out of the ordinary
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? none
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.02.2019 between 21:00 and 23:00 so far.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? One is able to climb walls by putting in an attack input just before the climbing animation ends. I have been able to do it a few times in a row. One of these tries had me chaining these "climbs" twice in a row without touching the ground.
What should be happening instead? as far as i know you are supposed to play pathfinder to abuse verticality.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? walk towards a wall while looking down, keep the jump button pressed, input an attack just before the climbing animation ends. i have attached a short video showing the bug.

here is a short video showing the bug. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl98sksF7rs

Message 1 of 1 (202 Views)