points win/lose earned removed

by MayorBig

Original Post

points win/lose earned removed

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Motorola X Play
OS Version Android 7.1.1
What is your Player ID? turbokill
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug #1 full battle area visibility in game. #2 Battle lose results in player points allocation. Not being removed for NOD.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? #1 play as NOD and build two infantry. point them to the bottom left platform. The one of the two at the bottom of the screen closest to the enemy tiberium. Hopefully you'll see most of the playing area. #2 I've won battles and earned points for my player profile as GDI and NOD. But When I lose with GDI the points are removed for the lose. When I lose with NOD I get no points removed.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

#1 full battle area visibility in game.

#1 play as NOD and build two infantry. point them to the bottom left platform. The one of the two at the bottom of the screen closest to the enemy tiberium. Hopefully you'll see most of the playing area.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/game-hacked-i-think/m-p/6869948/highlight/true#M244

#2 Battle lose results in player points allocation. Not being removed for NOD.
#2 I've won battles and earned points for my player profile as GDI and NOD. But When I lose with GDI the points are removed for the lose. When I lose with NOD I get no points removed.

Message 1 of 4 (559 Views)

Re: points win/lose earned removed

★★★★★ Apprentice

here is the loses not losing points

Message 2 of 4 (551 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @MayorBig thanks for reaching out. When playing NOD, you won't loose any medals/points until you have reached Sector 2. Let me know if this is still an issue. Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (531 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well, I don't know if it's alright. GDI loses points all the time, I just assumed it was the same for the other players to earn/lose point for whoever they use every time they battle.

Message 4 of 4 (511 Views)