Accepted Solution

pls i just want third card

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug can't remove a starcard i can't put on a character
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? angelic demon21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 03/04/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:30 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? looking at my starcards
What happens when the bug occurs? can't remove the card leaving me without a third csrd
What do you expect to see? not the starcard
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number idk what this is

hi i just want to put my third card on,

Message 1 of 3 (353 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: pls i just want third card

Hello @fluffybird12 and thanks for reporting this!

This issue is quite known and can be fixed using this thread here.

I copied and pasted the XBOX one solution below! Keep in mind that this action will remove single player progression (campaign and arcade), but will not affect: your credits, your skins and characters, multiplayer progression, anything else really.

XBOX

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play. I would suggest trying this one first
    • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. If the previous didn't work try this.

Let me know if this worked for you!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

You're lacking so many details. Which character? Which card? Screenshots? Video?

Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

Hello @fluffybird12 and thanks for reporting this!

This issue is quite known and can be fixed using this thread here.

I copied and pasted the XBOX one solution below! Keep in mind that this action will remove single player progression (campaign and arcade), but will not affect: your credits, your skins and characters, multiplayer progression, anything else really.

XBOX

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games and apps.
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
  3. In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play. I would suggest trying this one first
    • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on. If the previous didn't work try this.

Let me know if this worked for you!

Message 3 of 3 (331 Views)