Re: player in use error

by TummyBot

Original Post

player in use error

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug When updating my team, it crashes. When doing it manually it says that the player I wanna put in my bench is currently in use.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try Updating your My Team with the 90 OVR PG Kemba Walker with 86 OVR PG James Harden on your starting lineup.
What happens when the bug occurs? It crashes whenever I press the Update Team button and says that the player is in use when I do it manually.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my team updating properly and not having "ghosting" problems and saying that this player is in use even though he's not even in the lineup.

Basically, I just wanted to "Update Team" since I got a new 90 OVR Kemba Walker then stuff just got weirder. When I pressed update team on my device, it crashed. I also tried doing it manually by switching out my current 86 OVR James Harden with my new player and it said "Player In Use"...Maybe the game thinks I have two 86 Harden's on my team and wont allow me to put him up...When I updated my All-Star lineup it didn't crash. When I play a season game I see that my James Harden is showing up there even when I made alterations to my team.

Message 1 of 2 (535 Views)

Re: player in use error

★★ Novice

do you have a different kemba walker on your team, like on the bench?

Message 2 of 2 (492 Views)