Original Post

plants vs zombies failed to start split screen

★★ Newbie

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional) Ollie Monks
In what game mode did the bug occur? Town Center
Summarize your bug Error “failed to start split screen there is no room in your group.”
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start split screen
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

Steps tried

CLEAR ALTERNATE MAC ADDRESS
1. Go to Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternative Mac Address > Clear
2. After this shut down the console, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
3. Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
4. Once the brick is Orange, start your console.
 (11/3/2019, 11:54:50 AM): Ok i have performed the steps and the Xbox is back on
Amit (11/3/2019, 11:55:16 AM): Please follow these steps now : CLEAR PERSISTENT STORAGE AND POWERCYCLE XBOX ONE
If console is wired connected, remove Ethernet cable. If console is wireless, Go to Settings > Network > Select their Network > Disconnect. Once it is back on, press Menu button > Settings > Blu Ray & Disc > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage three times. Follow these steps to power cycle your Xbox One Console:
1. While the console is on, press and hold the console's Xbox button for 5 seconds.
2. The console will power down.
3. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.
 (11/3/2019, 12:00:18 PM): Ok steps complete. Xbox back on.
Amit (11/3/2019, 12:01:35 PM): Please launch the game and check.
 (11/3/2019, 12:04:28 PM): Same error pops up. “Failed to start split screen. There is no space in the group.”
Amit (11/3/2019, 12:05:00 PM): Okay,  I have forwarded the case from my side and you have to report this bug using the given link and our team will look into it, And will get back to you through email.

Message 1 of 1 (279 Views)