Re: permanent transitional form between child to teen

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

permanent transitional form between child to teen

★★ Apprentice

If your kid becomes a teen after a birthday, they will have this animation where the child jumps, and there's this transitional form, where the kid has long stretched neck and long fingers.

If you pause and take a pic of that transitional animation from child to teen, and then play the game again, you will have that transitional form permanent!

Message 1 of 4 (238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Guess I gotta try if I can reproduce and if they go back to normal if you just play on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero

Did you try reloading the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (232 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I decided not to save that game, restart the game from the last saved version, and then I make sure I don't do that again.

But knowing the potential of the bug to appear again, I guess Maxis team needs to know this

Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

Hero

Guess I gotta try if I can reproduce and if they go back to normal if you just play on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (240 Views)