by Dora2crazy

Original Post

party not ready PS4

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MRdavvesson
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Ovlee, Diskoanders
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. had been eliminated and was sent to the lobby and was ready to que up a new game.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. nothing but waiting for the matchmaking to begin. (which it never did)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? played since Feb 2019 and the bug/problem started dec 2019
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.02.20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I press ready on with my controller which is the triangle button. but when i do my "ready icon" that is supposed to show up above my legend never shows and it just says party not ready. although, for my teammates, it say that i pressed ready and they get sent to a game without me and i get stuck in the lobby alone. the funy part is that my squads status get changed to "in a game" which is really frustrating. I then have to wait for them to leave that game. I have to leave the party. they have to send me a new invite and then it works. But after single game its the same problem so i have to go through this process EVERY SINGLE GAME.
What should be happening instead? Instead of matchmaking i can stuck in the lobby as it says "party not ready". Although, for my squad gets into a game and I am left alone in the lobby even though i am in a party. My teammates gets updated to "in a match" and that is really frustrating. I have found out that if i leave the the party, i can get a new invite to the party and then press ready. thats for now my process when playing Apex. it is frustrating in the long term because it is time consuming to leave a party every time after a match to the get a new invite and then matchmake.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i use a nat type 3 network and my friends use a nat type 2. mayby this is something to look into? otherwise i dont know since none of my friends experience this problem.

I really would like this to be fixed. Apex one of very limited games that all of my friends can play and because of this problem i getting tired of playing just because of the reason that it becomes so time consuming and frustrating that i found myself just getting annoyed and not enjoying apex anymore. I also paid for the battlepass for the second time and with this problem still being here i feel kind of scammed. My last post didnt get any answers so i really hope this one will.

Message 1 of 6 (404 Views)

Re: party not ready PS4

★ Apprentice
@Kaktus_Peer This seems similar to my issue
Message 2 of 6 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue.

Message 3 of 6 (314 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kaktus_Peer Isn’t there a solution yet? This is how a game starts to die, the developers not looking into these problems
Message 4 of 6 (274 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Kaktus_Peer Can a developer please ackwoledge this and reply? I just want to be heard so I know that they are aware of this. I really like the game but now nothing is happening on this issue.
Message 5 of 6 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same!!!!!

FIX IT!!!

Message 6 of 6 (196 Views)